The trust (non profit) is registered locally with it’s Board of Trustees, By Laws and Certificate of Incorporation, date 25th November, 2013.We are looking for strategic and specialized partners, Volunteers (experts), Universities with relevant expertise and willing to participate, investors, donors, international NGOs, Corporations, foundations and charities. The trust’s priorities operations/activities include but not limited to the following:
- Promoting the waste resources recovery education in universities in African countries.
- Facilitating waste to energy schemes for sustainable developments in cities in African countries.
- Facilitating chemical and harzadous waste initiative in Africa
- Facilitating environmental health including urban and rural water, sanitation and hygiene initiatives in African countries.
- Facilitating climate change issues, campaigns and solutions with reduction of GHG emissions in African countries.
- Facilitating Infrastructure / Facilities developments including real estates in African countries.
- Facilitating Agriculture/Irrigation issues and solutions in Africa.
- Facilitating Education, research and development critical initiatives in the areas outlined above.